Monday, January 3, 2011

Blessing

I sometimes use too many words. Too many words to talk about something or sometime. So all I will say about yesterday is that it was amazing.

I spent time in Kiev with friends. Two of which were kids from camp. Kids I love. It was a dream come true. One of the most special days of my life. I cannot believe the blessings the Lord has poured out on me. The special moments he gives me with these kids. I think about meeting these kids the first day of camp in 2009. And now sitting across from them at McDonald's laughing and taking pictures. I am astounded by His Faithfulness and Love for me. I am extravagantly loved by the Creator.

The only thing that could possibly make yesterday even better: There's more to come...

Love you all. Forever grateful for the prayers and support. The Lord is moving here. In big ways.

HH

No comments:

Post a Comment